PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Welcome to the forum.
I think your investment into Cringle Flake is very wise.
$200 of tobacco is better than none, especially when it has 18yr old perique!

Anyway, I’ll never know, being in Australia n all..
No, no need for anybody to ship me some for Christmas, I mean I appreciate the offer and will reply to PMs with my address and stuff, but really not necessary..

Again, welcome to the forum.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
TLDR:
-Started pipe smoking 2 yrs ago
-Favorite brand is Ropp
-Having my first artisan made pipe shipped to me in 3 days
-Just spent $200 on 2021 Cringle Flake (I didn't even try the 2020 version yet -- a very smart financial decision)
-I prefer Straight Virginias, VaPers, or cube cut burley blends
-That's it. Thanks for having me
I find that I personally prefer it all but extra prefer Virginias. Honestly too I've only not made two not smart financial decisions with buying pipe tobacco. A pouch of Captain Black and a pouch of that tobacco pouch that had a sliced apple on the front. Both just turned me off of otc blends until a few years ago.
Glad to see someone here that has a preference for a brand that isn't as well represented.

Reactions: neighborhoodman323

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
I was recently listening to a podcast in which Sykes Wilford admitted that he like Ropps so much that sometime, when smoking one, he wonders why he'd ever pay more for a pipe.

Welcome to the forums, Neighborhoodman, from NE Wisconsin!

• Love

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.