PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coys

Can't Leave
Feb 15, 2022
Missouri
Hello and greetings. I am a new member in the midwestern United States. I’ve recently had my start with pipery and I’m here to learn more as well as converse with some other members.

On some good advice I got a Missouri Meerschaum cob pipe begin with and I also have a Peterson to play around with as well.

My first tin has been a tin of Presbyterian. I think it’s ok, its very mild and won’t bite, but I think I will like aromatics and things with bolder flavor better. I have 3 more tins of the Presby since they were on sale, but I think I want to go in another direction. I will keep them sealed and trade them off one day.

I also have some My Mixture 965, some MM Country Gent and MM Great Dane waiting to be tried, and some Lane 1-Q. I believe I over bought, but it should be a good sampler!

In any event, thanks for hosting me and I’ll look forward to getting to know each of you.

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Welcome from the New Jersey Shore

Love that catchy thread title, Coy!

I have a tin of Presbyterian on the way. Have never tried it. I’m trying to broaden my horizons too. Take your time and order only 1 ounce samples whenever possible. Nothing worse than TAD times Three!

Last edited:
Reactions: coys

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Hello and greetings. I am a new member in the midwestern United States. I’ve recently had my start with pipery and I’m here to learn more as well as converse with some other members.

On some good advice I got a Missouri Meerschaum cob pipe begin with and I also have a Peterson to play around with as well.

My first tin has been a tin of Presbyterian. I think it’s ok, its very mild and won’t bite, but I think I will like aromatics and things with bolder flavor better. I have 3 more tins of the Presby since they were on sale, but I think I want to go in another direction. I will keep them sealed and trade them off one day.

I also have some My Mixture 965, some MM Country Gent and MM Great Dane waiting to be tried, and some Lane 1-Q. I believe I over bought, but it should be a good sampler!

In any event, thanks for hosting me and I’ll look forward to getting to know each of you.
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: coys
Status
Not open for further replies.