PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
What’s up. Me and another forum member on here are in Torrance and we started a South Bay pipe club called the Point Vicente Pipe Club. If you’re interested in meeting up for a smoke or just to hang out send me a message. It’s always great to meet another pipe smoker.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
What’s up. Me and another forum member on here are in Torrance and we started a South Bay pipe club called the Point Vicente Pipe Club. If you’re interested in meeting up for a smoke or just to hang out send me a message. It’s always great to meet another pipe smoker.
Sounds good man. Let me get my pipes in order and I'm down. Literally ordered a few, thats how new I am. lol.

Reactions: kurtbob

americaman

May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
That would be appreciated. thank you.
Is there a shop in Torrance where you get tobacco ,pipes etc.. ?
There is one nearby. It’s called Tobacco Trader LA. There is also the Tinder Box South Coast Plaza (Orange County). If you go deeper into Orange County the Tobacco Barn is great as well, and you can use their lounge, which is really nice, to smoke the tobacco you buy there.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
There is one nearby. It’s called Tobacco Trader LA. There is also the Tinder Box South Coast Plaza (Orange County). If you go deeper into Orange County the Tobacco Barn is great as well, and you can use their lounge, which is really nice, to smoke the tobacco you buy there.
Ok cool, I've been to Tinder Box. I'll have to hit the other spots. Thanks

Zack Miller

Dec 13, 2020
Fort Worth, Texas
Greetings from Texas. DAD2B947-BF12-46B5-9288-2C60F5E9F81A.jpeg
For about a year (2017-2018) we were commuting between Ft Worth and Long Beach every week. I swear I could not find a place that sold real pipe tobacco (not counting the convenience stores that sold giant $3 bags of floor sweepings) and I walked the whole city. The only place that was close was a cigar store on Broadway if I recall correctly, but she only had two tins. I made sure to bring enough with me from Texas after that.
I hope you are able to locate a tobacconist somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.