PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Warmest stretch in a very long time, probably will cool off again with the impending rain front coming in.
Keeping it smokey with some 4 y/o Luxury Navy Flake in the gnarly Butera Billiard, regards.

banjo
48039864086_09bfca7cef_z_d.jpg

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Sounds delicious. No bowls for me today :( Work, then prepping fishing equipment, then feeding the baby, some yard work, etc. So it goes...

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
It just cooled off quite a bit here in central TX, it feels like autumn, with a nice crisp feel to the air. I know it’s only going to last for a day or two but damn it, I’m gonna enjoy it while I can. Was also smoking some LNF earlier today, it’s a great one for the warmer months.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Alaskanpiper.... You just named 2 chores you are supposed to smoke with. Yard stuffs, and fishing equipment! Your doing it all wrong!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Alaskanpiper.... You just named 2 chores you are supposed to smoke with. Yard stuffs, and fishing equipment! Your doing it all wrong!
You are probably right about this, but my fishing shit is all indoors (smoking inside = ballsac removal) and my riding mower blew a head gasket so I had to use the push mower. My yard is 2 acres of hill and I am a fat fuck. Being out of breath while smoking a pipe goes against everything I stand for.

Status
Not open for further replies.