PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeDadDid

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2021
Virginia Beach
I've only been here a couple of weeks and it's already feeling like home, if a media hangout can feel that way. There's a healthy camaraderie and an absence, so far as I've seen, of the sort of gutter discussions that no gentleman can tolerate. Kudos to everyone who makes it that way, and especially to three standouts.

@wintergarden and @PipeIT both offered to share some of their aged tobacco stock with me, when I was asking where I could buy some small samples. It's a small thing, they say, but small gestures are more important than ever, in our conflicted times. Thanks guys.

And then there's @fireground_piper, whose pipe design research includes giving away free pipes in exchange for feedback. I hope this little shout doesn't inundate him! I suppose it's just a savvy way of doing business, but it speaks well of him and of this community in general, that he would extend trust so freely.

I'm certain these gestures are repeated more often in here than any of us know. I'm glad to be here!

In keeping with this spirit of generosity, I will give the Washington Monument to the first person who sends me a new RC Sands Large Reverse Tapered Dublin. I'm just that kinda guy.

Derby

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2020
This forum has some very bright and witty contributors It is great entertainment.
I think the best thing about it is how the members share their lives with us. The pipes they smoke, the tobacco, their dogs and cats, the views from their homes, pictures of the countryside it’s all good.

Reactions: LikeDadDid
Status
Not open for further replies.