PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
I'm trying to Identify what the blonde thin leaf in Presbyterian is I think I have a jar of the pure stuff that a tobacconist got for blending but didn't remember what it was, wish this blog had pictures but the description leads me to guess Katerini (Samsun)

there is a link to part 2 of the blog at the bottom

if anyone knows what that leaf is the "blonde super thin flat one that sometimes is more organic than shredded (like random chunks)" That would be great, I want to add this to Oriental Silk and give it a go

Thanks

MCJ

Can't Leave
May 22, 2022
NW Connecticut
I'm trying to Identify what the blonde thin leaf in Presbyterian is I think I have a jar of the pure stuff that a tobacconist got for blending but didn't remember what it was, wish this blog had pictures but the description leads me to guess Katerini (Samsun)

there is a link to part 2 of the blog at the bottom

if anyone knows what that leaf is the "blonde super thin flat one that sometimes is more organic than shredded (like random chunks)" That would be great, I want to add this to Oriental Silk and give it a go

Thanks
That was a great link -- a "must read" for anyone who loves Oriental blends...

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Update I am bringing the jar of mystery Oriental to my local blender to see if he can identify it I have thus far mixed it with TS-24 and Oriental Silk it gave both of them a tangy buttery must vibe. I need more of this leaf it sat at the old shop in a jar for like 6 years.

Reactions: KruegerFlap and MCJ