PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infantry23

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
The "If you only had to choose one tobacco" thread has sent my interest in Granger over the edge. My curiosity has been piqued by @Grangerous and @ashdigger and other subsequent comments about this blend. However, I CANNOT find it anywhere local. No OTC availability that I've seen and I am only seeing the tubs for sale online.

Does anyone know where I can try to purchase Granger pouches? Or are we waiting for them to be produced? Thanks for the help!

Infantry23

Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
I just had some Granger today.. I blended it 50/50 with Coniston Cut Plug. It almost made it enjoyable... puffy

$7.00 for a pouch or $45.00 for 10 pouches worth in a can. Math pans out. Buy a can.
The math only works out if I like it enough to buy a tub. As I haven't yet tried it, I'm not willing to commit to a tub. That's why I was asking about the pouches in the first place.

Reactions: BROBS

Infantry23

Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
PM me. I will send you some to sample.
Thank you all for your generosity and kindness! This is truly an amazing community. @ashdigger volunteered to send me a sample already but I appreciate everyone's selflessness and willingess to share. As I mentioned to @Old School 3319 , hopefully I try it, love it, buy a tub, and pass on the good karma to the next new guy looking to try it.

I just can't get @Grangerous' description of cream and blueberries out of my mind!

Infantry23

Nov 8, 2020
Smithsburg, Maryland
I'm just amazed that Granger is, by all accounts, a very successful OTC blend and yet it's nowhere to be found (in any form) where I live. Perhaps that is just my area of the country, but I never even heard about it before coming to this forum.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I'm just amazed that Granger is, by all accounts, a very successful OTC blend and yet it's nowhere to be found (in any form) where I live. Perhaps that is just my area of the country, but I never even heard about it before coming to this forum.
Nope it’s not available here either.

Reactions: ofafeather

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Thank you all for your generosity and kindness! This is truly an amazing community. @ashdigger volunteered to send me a sample already but I appreciate everyone's selflessness and willingess to share. As I mentioned to @Old School 3319 , hopefully I try it, love it, buy a tub, and pass on the good karma to the next new guy looking to try it.

I just can't get @Grangerous' description of cream and blueberries out of my mind!
Infantry23 said, “I just can't get @Grangerous' description of cream and blueberries out of my mind”

—Well, the sooner you get it out of your mind the better. That guy’s nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: Infantry23
Status
Not open for further replies.