PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Does anyone know where I can find some replacement bowls for a Grabow Viking?

michiganlover

Can't Leave
May 10, 2014
Think they are still available directly from Dr Grabow, contact them at:
Debbie.Osborne@internationalpipes.com
Or you can call them at 336-372-5521
If that doesn't pan out I'm sure Paul's Pipe Shop of Flint, Mi has them, as her has a whole wall of Viking pipes for sale, and a massive inventory of NOS items.
Call him as his online inventory is only a minute fraction of his total inventory:
Paul's Pipe Shop

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
There was a guy on Ebay selling Viking bowls-that he says were made in Mexico.Never bought one so can't tell you anything about fit or quality. Every now and then on Ebay you can find Viking sets-- one base with I believe four bowls in a plastic case.

The factory may have some-they were selling Vikings in one of their mail order specials last year IIRC.
The first generation Viking bowls will not fit the later versions but most you will see are the later version.

phxrock

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
@ejames thank you for the info, the sad thing is I think it is an early stem. From what I have gathered it is from 60's to 70's. It also has a Nylon stem.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Here's a pic of an early Viking. They were first made in 1954-55. They had to change the design after Falcon sued them for patent infringement-- and won.

drgrabowviking-1954-54-600x268.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.