PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I have a fair amount of pipes (60) in my rotation and decided that I was going to lay off buying any more pipes this year. I even went so far as to order a couple of pipe stands which covered my pipes exactly. Great plan, right? Well lo and behold, Savinelli releases their 2021 line up and included this year is a line of camo pipes. Camo is my weakness and to offer a pipe with a camo stem, well now I just have to have one which means another pipe stand and of course I will have to fill the empty slots (OCD). That was a low down dirty marketing trick on behalf on Savinelli.

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
I like several of the new ones. I'm out of pipe rack space and am afraid to buy a larger one because those empty slots look so lonely.

I do hope to buy another Savenelli this year and had thought I would like the Tortuga, not sure now.

It seems like that camo series would be a good one to collect all shapes of, right?

Which ones will you get first?

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
I have a fair amount of pipes (60) in my rotation and decided that I was going to lay off buying any more pipes this year. I even went so far as to order a couple of pipe stands which covered my pipes exactly. Great plan, right? Well lo and behold, Savinelli releases their 2021 line up and included this year is a line of camo pipes. Camo is my weakness and to offer a pipe with a camo stem, well now I just have to have one which means another pipe stand and of course I will have to fill the empty slots (OCD). That was a low down dirty marketing trick on behalf on Savinelli.
Why don't you just sell a few? I've never had more than 15 pipes at one time in my life...they all reside in a Tupperware box with Minute Rice in it, never had a pipe stand before...lived a perfectly fine existence the entire time.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I like several of the new ones. I'm out of pipe rack space and am afraid to buy a larger one because those empty slots look so lonely.

I do hope to buy another Savenelli this year and had thought I would like the Tortuga, not sure now.

It seems like that camo series would be a good one to collect all shapes of, right?

Which ones will you get first?
I was wanting to get a Roma Lucite 673 and then the new line came out. I like the wine colored stem too. PAD is a terrible affliction.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Why don't you just sell a few? I've never had more than 15 pipes at one time in my life...they all reside in a Tupperware box with Minute Rice in it, never had a pipe stand before...lived a perfectly fine existence the entire time.
But I love them all so much. I am seriously sick...PAD, TAD, OCD and hoarding. You are right though, I need to thin out the stable.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
But I love them all so much. I am seriously sick...PAD, TAD, OCD and hoarding. You are right though, I need to thin out the stable.
And I'm a HUGE Sav fan...currently I have 13 pipes (had 15 a couple of weeks ago, can't find 2 of them though), 8 are Sav's...but at some point...puffy

Reactions: FurCoat

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
My wife is a huge fan of limes in things so she's trying to convince me to buy a lime one. I'm trying to stay strong.
I like that one too. It looks refreshing. I think it would pair well with 140, especially in the spring. This is what I have become, I'm accessorizing my blends.

Reactions: NomadOrb
Status
Not open for further replies.