PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Finally a real accountant, made permanent right away on my second day working for a prestigious law firm (was through a temp agency) doing some very complex stuff, just hoping I can pull it off alright. Only downside is I have to live in a hotel for a little while, these 3 hour car rides became unacceptable, was too worn out to learn.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
My sister is an account for a local business and she loves it, I hope you live your job to, congratulations!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Great! Sorry about the logistics, but you are on your way. Once the economy gets up steam, which

it will do, if ever so slowly, you'll be in a great position to move up. Good show!

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Congrats Eric!!! Wishing you the best of luck!! Now go enjoy a nice bowl of something special!!! :puffy:

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Good on you, Eric!
I've never met a pencil licking, bean counter as wickedly clever as you so I'm sure you're the anomaly. But please be careful. Most lawyers I've met are pretty stodgy individuals and I'm afraid your sense of humor will make them uneasy and edgy.
That said, I'm very happy for you. Grab a root and growl, kiddo.
Fnord

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
Congrats on the new job, I know now where I can find a good accountant. Best of luck and give it 110%.

Status
Not open for further replies.