PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
Just got back from the Antique shops in our area and found this hidden among a few cans of old baccy.

It was a great buy, but I highly doubt I will EVER use this, the teeth are just so aggressive:

The GBD Hedgehog Reamer

photo-11-600x450.jpg

Shutterbug

masonwarden

Might Stick Around
Mar 10, 2014
Made of metal, with spikes like that? Looks like some sort of nasty inquisition device! The male counter-part to the "iron maiden", maybe

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Going to google 'sex-toy' and 'G spot' plus visit the Vaseline website to see if there are any uses for it that I don't know about... 8O

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Even more intrigued as the wife heard me muttering 'G spot' and remarked "After 25 years? About f'ing time!" Now I'm REALLY curious...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's my poster child -- no not her, the reamer -- for reamers, my being anti-reaming. That

should finish a pipe in about one job. Good if there were pipe you don't want but can't

bring yourself to throw away. I don't think we're talking re-sale here. Or you can just flatten

the pipe with a hammer.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Is that an English tickler?
I believe they are/were referred to as French ticklers (at least they were in the 60's). Then again, the French get way too much credit in that area, and always have for some unbeknownst reason to me.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
I believe they are/were referred to as French ticklers (at least they were in the 60's). Then again, the French get way too much credit in that area, and always have for some unbeknownst reason to me.
Yep. You are correct sir. But it is a GBD, a British product. (a company which according to pipedia originated in Paris. hmmmmm)

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Wow. Sex didn't even cross my mind with that thing. Ow.
I was thinking about this stubborn tree stump out front.... And maybe production blasthole drilling for precious minerals after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.