PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Somewhere in this vast universe
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Your **** be out there! As per Market Insider. Today, Saturday, some 533 MILLION facebook accounts have been hacked and info posted online.
32 million in the US, 11 mil. in the UK, and 104 other countries.
Info posted includes fb IDs, phone #s, full name, location, birthdate, bio, and e mail address.
Good luck to anyone who still believes in that crap.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
No one on this planet is interesting enough to follow.
I originally joined because I traveled constantly and it allowed me to easily share with my kids without having to attach photos to email and all could join in on convos. Then my old friends jumped in.... Now, I would rather shut the whole thing down. It was not always a burning pile of horse crap.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Not human, not regularly present on the planet, and infinitely interesting.
Not correct, Skipper.

He's got two natures: human and divine, so yes, He's human. You don't need Facecrook to follow Him, though. He hates Facecrook too: which makes Him a super smart human! ?

Oh, and present on the planet all the time—He's the One who can be in all places at all times—, but mostly incognito. ?

• Love
Reactions: Ahi Ka and edger

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
This site is as "social media" as I get.............
I'm still on Flickr, which is considered suxial media too. Go figure, when I joined I didn't think it was suxial media.

Looooong time ago, I did have a Fakebook account—it was AD 2007 and the varsity group I was a member of got taken by storm by this then new development and they ditched Flickr in favour of it—but closed it within a year or two. Never went back, and the heck I'd be joining now.

Was on StinkedIn for a while till it too became woke central, so I closed my account.

Never had a S'witter, Snapshut, Instasham, or Pisstagram account: I'm not a s'wit, I refuse to snap my reason shut, and I need not embarrass myself with pictures.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I'm still on Flickr, which is considered suxial media too. Go figure, when I joined I didn't think it was suxial media.

Looooong time ago, I did have a Fakebook account—it was AD 2007 and the varsity group I was a member of got taken by storm by this then new development and they ditched Flickr in favour of it—but closed it within a year or two. Never went back, and the heck I'd be joining now.

Was on StinkedIn for a while till it too became woke central, so I closed my account.

Never had a S'witter, Snapshut, Instasham, or Pisstagram account: I'm not a s'wit, I refuse to snap my reason shut, and I need not embarrass myself with pictures.
This is one of the best posts I've read all year.......... You and I share the same opinions on this, you just put it into words so much better than I can.......
I do believe that "SM" is the death of society as we know it............

Status
Not open for further replies.