PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
After three weeks of near paralyzing pain in my lumbar spine, it has finally let up and allowed me to get some things done without wanting to cry like a baby. I cleaned some briar in anticipation of the Box Pass coming my way and decided to accentuate the blob on my surviving cob with a pair of eyeballs. I've named him Willie Maize...get it? Sounds better than "Anthropomorphization of Cob Via Ocular Placement in Relation to Surface Blemish." I call him Bill.
hpim4527-600x447.jpg

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
That kind of pain is no joke, glad you are up and at em! Willie Maize lol!

catjockey

Lurker
Jan 8, 2017
I've never given birth, nor passed a kidney stone. But, I have broken multiple bones and have had multiple orthopedic surgeries on multiple body parts (I'm a mid-40's retired skibum, and other adventures, that involved too much crashing going too fast, lol). The pain from all of that other stuff pales in comparison to what I have experienced in the last several years due to exploded discs and compressed spinal cord and nerves. I've put off surgery, to the amazement of the back surgeon, for years now. I don't know how to describe some of the periods of pain I have been through, so my sympathies on the back and how that can just absolutely ruin and incapacitate you.
As far as the pipe, well, that is simply awesome, lol. Made me snicker. Yet one more thing where the phrase, "Only with a cob can you pull that off," comes to mind

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Do you get the feeling that someone is watching you when you smoke it?
LOL - Yes I do. I hadn't thought about it, but I put my thumb right over his eyeballs when I smoke so I can't see them. Letting him watch me smoke him seems dirty somehow. Willie indeed! 8O :rofl:

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Thanks Guys!
Willie lost his eyes in a Lunting accident. I had used rubber cement and smoked a bowl just prior to the "accident." Thankfully, I found my wood glue and now he has new and improved googly eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VARboWFOldA

hpim4535-600x443.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.