PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

skeeter456

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2017
Plattsburgh NY
So after smoking a bowl, it was a treat. I have more tobacco to last me enough 2 lives. Tonight while having a beer or 5, it made me think why not smoke blends i have been saving for a special occasion. What if i dont live to see that special moment. Cracked the FMC tonight and a 2006 of penzance tin tonight. Guys....dont wait.

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013
So after smoking a bowl, it was a treat. I have more tobacco to last me enough 2 lives. Tonight while having a beer or 5, it made me think why not smoke blends i have been saving for a special occasion. What if i dont live to see that special moment.
Cracked the FMC tonight and a 2006 of penzance tin tonight. Guys....dont wait.

Smoke the good stuff today! Tomorrow is never guaranteed.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
So after smoking a bowl, it was a treat. I have more tobacco to last me enough 2 lives. Tonight while having a beer or 5, it made me think why not smoke blends i have been saving for a special occasion. What if i dont live to see that special moment. Cracked the FMC tonight and a 2006 of penzance tin tonight. Guys....dont wait.

Sometimes that special occasion never comes, or when we think it comes the experience is a letdown.