PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
The good news is I have a new computer, with a nice new LCD monitor that I can actually see colors on. The bad news is, when the old one died I lost most of the info for sales. Please pm me if you have an item coming, with name , screen name and item. Great to be back!

jbmills

Might Stick Around
Jul 23, 2011
It's good to see you're ok unclearthur. To say you're a fixture who was missed would be an understatement I think.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
'Bout time! The "What Are You Smoking?" Thread has missed you. LOL! (We did too! heehee!)
-Jason

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
Glad you're back Art!

Now to sell more pipes to pay for your new puter........

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
If it happens again Arthur at least go to the local library and use their computer so these guys don't worry themselves sick!there was talk of search parties and posses,bloodhounds,psychics and............ 8O

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
I heard they were just doing a Without A Trace episode loosely based on all this.

Except it was about some forum of pot heads who lost their precious glass blower who was hit over the head with a huge glass bong by one of the forum members named big bubba who came and stole all his paraphernalia.
Just like the media... to do injustice to the pipe-smoking community by comparing us to outlaws, huh? 8O

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
The anti smokers just pulled all the milk cartons with Uncle A's face off the cooler racks cuz He was smoking a pipe. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.