PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Good Morning, I live in north-central KY and have been smoking pipes off and on for 10yrs. I smoke mostly aromatics from some local shops. I'd be interested in suggestions for bourbon parings. Thanks
honestly from my experience Bourbon and pipe tobacco pair exceedingly well. Which bourbon which pipe tobacco? Grab bag style. Grab a bottle and a tin or bag.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Hercfixer1

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
Good Morning, I live in north-central KY and have been smoking pipes off and on for 10yrs. I smoke mostly aromatics from some local shops. I'd be interested in suggestions for bourbon parings. Thanks
Being from that area and for a bourbon pairing look at l.j. Perreti they have some amazing blends and believe they are one of the first in the US. Wilke tobacco is another of my go to that has been around from the beginning. I prefer virginias and burleys with my bourbon. It really depends on your tastes and the bourbon u drink. Also Seattle Pipe club has a special reserve bourbon barrel aged line I prefer the same but the plum pudding bourbon barrel is my preference

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good Morning, I live in north-central KY and ....<< Snipped bits out >>
How far from OHIO?

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.