Good Grief I'm Getting Outta Hand Here...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

60 Fresh Neerup Pipes
12 Fresh Chacom Pipes
9 Fresh Winslow Pipes
12 Fresh BriarWorks Pipes
18 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodaknight

Lurker
Sep 3, 2013
I bought a pipe, lost the pipe. Found the pipe, bought tobacco using the pipe again. Since I have joined here and looked around sites and stores. My one lil pipe - a small briar bumpy thing has now turned into owning 2, 3 on order, I playfully made a corncob and have now bought 2 chunks of Briar off ebay to try make my own. All in past 3(ish) weeks? I was really really looking forward to the Churchwarden I bought. Now I am really really really looking forward to the Chochla48 in the mail towards me now. Ha I love this place and my pipes!

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Welcome to the fold, we have good Kool Aid.
There is nothing like pipe smoking but if not careful, you can end up over the edge and hooked for life. PAD and TAD, there is no known cure.

dennisfbird

Lurker
Aug 25, 2013
Since joining, I have come to learn what the term pipedreams really means.... when I can sleep, I dream of pipes, tobaccos, aromas, all things pipeish!

pchitti

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I hear you, I recently added up my new addiction and while I did save a little money overall vs continuing to smoke cigarettes. Its not much... lol But I do have more than empty packs to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.