PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITAN2T2

Lurker
Dec 30, 2020
Westmoreland, TN
Hello everyone. I'm very excited to learn from so many folks. I've been smoking a pipe for about 16 years. My wife bought me a Dr. Grabow and a tub of Prince Albert while we were there stationed in Guam with the USAF. My son has now picked up the hobby. I can't explain the feeling of sitting there talking about life while smoking a pipe with him. Good day all.

gerryp

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 8, 2018
Arabi, LA
Hello everyone. I'm very excited to learn from so many folks. I've been smoking a pipe for about 16 years. My wife bought me a Dr. Grabow and a tub of Prince Albert while we were there stationed in Guam with the USAF. My son has now picked up the hobby. I can't explain the feeling of sitting there talking about life while smoking a pipe with him. Good day all.
welcome-from-new-097c081c77.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. I spent some time in Miliington back when my dad was stationed there. He was a Naval Aviator.

Prunetucky84

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
Awesome story! That reminds me of my dad and I. My papaw smoked a pipe, (he was from the smoky mountains, Tenn), my dad has smoked a pipe my whole life, and when I turned 18, I started smoking a pipe, and have loved it since! I’m 36 now. When I was about 5, my dad bought me a tiny cob to clench in my teeth and follow him around the ranch, and that I did! Now my son, who’s now 5, got a tiny pipe, a roll of pipe cleaners, and a tamper, (because he’d still mine all the time), so the tradition goes on. My best and most cherished times these days, is when I get to see dad, and we sit on the porch for hours on end, smoking our pipes, and telling stories of the good ol’ days... warms my heart hearing of you and your son doing the same. Welcome from Fresno, California!

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Welcome from NC and thank you for your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.