PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JackOrion

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2023
West Yonkers California
Title edited to remove foreign languages and parochial terms.

I’m most happy to join the company of other pipe smokers. God knows no one else around me chooches these days.
Just a tad bit of info about myself. I prefer Virginia flakes but love English blends and often wonder why I don’t smoke them more often.
My go to Virginia is Peterson Flake
Currently fascinated with Bengal Slices
Ser Jacopo dominates my collection and Peterson gets the most use.
I do keep a growing stash of tins and even bulk tobacco. I justify this to my wife by telling her it’ll make great trade bait in the event of the apocalypse.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. Yes, we all go to great lengths here to justify PAD/TAD to our significant others. Below is a pie chart illustrating the success of said strategy--the green color indicates those of us who have succeeded, and blue indicates those who have come up short:

pie chart.png
Enjoy the forum, and enjoy the journey! 👍

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I’m most happy to join the company of other pipe smokers. God knows no one else around me chooches these days.
Just a tad bit of info about myself. I prefer Virginia flakes but love English blends and often wonder why I don’t smoke them more often.
My go to Virginia is Peterson Flake
Currently fascinated with Bengal Slices
Ser Jacopo dominates my collection and Peterson gets the most use.
I do keep a growing stash of tins and even bulk tobacco. I justify this to my wife by telling her it’ll make great trade bait in the event of the apocalypse.
Cheers
I think Im going to like u....😂

Welcome from Wisconsin!

Reactions: JackOrion