PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Been in Florida since first of January and separated from my cellar. I did take a lot of tobacco with me so I haven't been suffering. Harris gifted me a couple of tins of really good tobacco. Smoking through a tin of Astleys No 44 from 2012 and some old Reiner LGF compliments of Harris. Thanks buddy!
How do you like the LGF Hoosier?

PipesAndCigarsInFrance

Might Stick Around
Mar 9, 2020
France
You are all making me jealous chaps. I am smoking a 50% dirt cheap otc pipe tobacco mixed with 50% cigarette rolling tobacco I found (unopened!!) in the street. The old virus means one has to severely economise! I did once get a very generous sample of Full Virginia Flake with 6 or 7 years age on it though...that was so so smooth

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
You are all making me jealous chaps. I am smoking a 50% dirt cheap otc pipe tobacco mixed with 50% cigarette rolling tobacco I found (unopened!!) in the street. The old virus means one has to severely economise! I did once get a very generous sample of Full Virginia Flake with 6 or 7 years age on it though...that was so so smooth
We've just been at it for years and decades.

20190423_014218-600x322.jpg

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I am not going too far back but I decided to finally bust into a jar of the original Carolina Red Flake that was recalled. At the time I opted against returning. I opened my cans, checked for mold (mine were all mold-free), and then throw the contents in jars. I thought it was timely considering the release tomorrow of Carolina Red Flake w/Perique.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Well, scratch my last post. I opened up my jar and found mold. I should have returned those dang tins when I had the chance :confused:
Something I noticed about that mold outbreak was not so much mold in the tin, I did have ten tins of Bijou molded, but molding very quickly once opened.

Reactions: kurtbob and Jwebb90
Status
Not open for further replies.