PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey guys I'm heading to Nashville tomorrow for a couple of weeks. I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for cigar bars/B&M's while I'm up there. Also, I have been there several times but any good restaurant recommendations would be nice as well.

fredvegas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2010
May I ask why you're headed there? I'm being sent to Knoxville to do insurance claims, is there any chance you're going to TN for the same reason?

jayh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2010
I've had good times at the Flying Saucer on broadway, but just a bit past the main drag. Beautiful city in general. Parthenon and all that. Nothing to say about tobacco though. The only tobacco I know about from TN is gatlin burlier...make an excellent cube cut burley blend and the pistachio medley is an okay aromatic.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Hey surfmac I live in Nashville part time!
Where in Nashville are you staying for a couple weeks, and I will be up there sometime in the next two weeks, maybe we could meet up for a smoke and a drink! As far as food goes the is a great Sushi restaurant called Viragos (which as recently moved so I don't currently know its location), also you have to try Noshville Delicatessen (there are a few across Nashville). I love the bagels and loks and I get the tongue sandwich as well! Those of two of my favorites but I have tons more for you!
If you have any other question about nashville just let me know!

surfmac211

Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey guys sorry I could't respond soon to the thread do to not having internet in the place I'm renting.... Bubba I'm shooting you a message right now just get back to me when you can. I've already checked out one place called Smoke and Ale which was a cool little place with a "smoking" hot Latina owner (I believe shes an owner at least). I'm going to try and make plans to get to Uptowns pretty soon.
Fred as for your question, I got shut down for fishing for this season due to Florida's (excuse my language) bull shit environmentalist nazi's, so I'm doing business with my good friend by helping him open up kiosks in malls around the states for the next few weeks to get his product selling.

tanless1

Sep 14, 2010
Do try and catch a "webb wilder" performance....he's based out of nashville.

buzkirk

Apr 14, 2009
Humboldt Tn.
I believe Liquid Smoke in Murfreesboro (cigar bar) and a nice B&M on the square also, B&M is pipes mostly, don't remember the name of B&M

southerndraw

Lurker
Jul 4, 2014
I know im a johnny come lately since the last post was 3 years ago but when i saw this i had to give a shout out to my local B&M Liquid Smoke/ the Humidor. A very cool place to hang out, have a smoke and a cold one. Huge selection of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.