PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
:worship: I used to love nothing more than getting trashed and starting a mosh pit while listening to these guys. Sadly, I am on the dry these days, but their music still kicks large amounts of ass.

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWO4JxM3nDc

no sadly about it my friend i was on the wagon for about 1 1/2 years

still no drugs though :crying:

the only pipe for me,

is the one that hobbits plead, came from their fathers fathers land

It keeps me out of la la land.

Jul 15, 2011
Oi, I hear you on that one. I had a real problem up until about two years ago. I have pipes and my current girlfriend to thank for kicking that awful shit. Ill still have a good beer now and again, but I wont touch the hard stuff. As far as drugs, never touched them in my entire life. Not once. Ever.

seanz

May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
good on you

I have tried pretty m,uch everything. loved my hallucengenics and my opium. but these days i cant be forked with all the meth in society. as for the booze i was just this side of the gutter. so nowdays its once in blue moon and out comes the punk and the alcohol, hmm through my eyes it does look sorta blue!

Jul 15, 2011
You know, maybe I should move to New Zealand. Theres a dude who subscribes to my youtube channel that I get along famously with, and it sounds like you and I could share a story or two! LOL! Maybe its just because Im a night owl here in the states, and it seems like with the time difference, you guys are always up when I do the bulk of my internet activity.

seanz

May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Ha what you will find is that upon arriving at gods zone you will still be up all night and chatting to those in the northen hemisphere. ut hey! happy to have you, if you can handle it. @40 -60 tobacco harsh customs duties if you import, still they say we have the best weed :twisted:

seanz

May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
change of pace, i have been head phoned as the lady of the house dont like my music, fancy that someone who hates punk!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgja26eNeY

old school punk!

seanz

May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Its great ay? i am on a counrty bend now, well johnny cash ans a bit of waylon jennings and willie and jim reeves and hell ! who ever

seanz

May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3iWc2TYKKg&feature=related

and its good night from me and good night from him!

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
80's California punk made it all the way to NZ! Been there done that, grew up in Cali in the 80's and survived! Now days punk rock just grates on my nerve. I do enjoy Flogging Molly, Swinging utters, and the Pogues still. My musical taste is kind of eclectic and depends on my mood. When I play any thing kind of hard my 5 year old says," Daddy I dont like that music! I like the cowboy songs!"

Status
Not open for further replies.