Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
So I saw in one YouTube video a glass where you could screw the top with the tin top. Any idea for what I should look on Amazon?
Being in Europe austria . Maybe you know the diameter or where I can look for it.
It looks super practical as I don't have to put the empty tin over a Mason char but on the top of it.
Merci in advance :)

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
So I saw in one YouTube video a glass where you could screw the top with the tin top. Any idea for what I should look on Amazon?
Being in Europe austria . Maybe you know the diameter or where I can look for it.
It looks super practical as I don't have to put the empty tin over a Mason char but on the top of it.
Merci in advance :)
Take any “Konfitürenglas” with a screw lid you empty at breakfast. They’re well built and cheap. I prefer those Bonne Maman glasses.

Yea hard to understand what you’re looking for.

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
I keep several tobacco jars on a table next to my computer so they're handy to get to. I do most of my smoking at the computer and at night the room is fairly dark, which makes it hard to see into a jar if it's made of ceramic... like one I've been using. My other jars are clear and the light sines in so I can see to fill my pipes easier. Last Saturday I went out garage saleing and spotted a jar like this for sale for one dollar.... 4.5" diameter, screw top. Brought it home and am using it now. Ok, the point is, you don't have to go to a pipe shop and spend thirty or forty dollar for a tobacco jar. There are a lot of much less expensive kitchen jars that will do just fine. And in my case better. puffy

Imr5yage1.jpg

Reactions: wernerat