Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Smokingpipes has 15% off for the next few days, FYI.
jay-roger.jpg

grettman

Lurker
Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the heads up!!
New smoker here. I have had gaslight... liked it.
I will pick up more. What is another highly respected GL pease? I plan to look at tobacco reviews dot com...

pipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2016
What is another highly respected GL pease? I plan to look at tobacco reviews dot com...
That's the way to go. The Pease blends get enough reviews to make them quite helpful. You can also find a full list of the blends here:
GL Pease Unabridged List
This is from the Pease website. These are their descriptions (rather than reviews), but I find them pretty useful. If you like Gaslight, you might want to try Quiet Nights and Odyssey. Both of those are very nice.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Welp, unsurprisingly, Maltese Falcon didn't last long. Luckily I snagged a couple tins.
It's fascinating how certain blends move from wide availability to unobtanium and back again over time. Wasn't Black House really scarce a couple years ago? I was smoking in obscurity at the time, but I seem to recall hearing about it.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I'll say it a million times - pick up some Navigator guys. It's great fresh in my opinion but in 2 years you'll be blown away.

monkeylyf

Lurker
Nov 1, 2018
Snapped a few tins of Key Largo, since I ever tried a cigar leaf based blend before. A few bucks saved! :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.