Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex87

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2012
So the In-Laws just came back from a cruise and among lots of jewelry and clothes for the wife they brought me back a few treasures.
I hadn't asked them to look for baccy because i didn't think they would have time to go searching for me, but they managed to dig some up.
Along with a large 12 year bottle of Glenlivet, they brought back a pouch each of Paladin Black Cherry and Middleton's Gold & Mild.
They said they paid almost nothing for them and had no idea if they were any good. I laughed and said we'll see haha...
After a quick intertube search i found some mixed reviews on the Black Cherry (most not too favourable), but nothing on the Middleton's. I understand the Black Cherry isn't to everyones taste, and as a still new smoker i'll give her a shot with no pretense (expect a somewhat newbish review in the near future).
The Middleton's intregues me though. It claims "Golden Cavandish" so we'll see how it turns out.
I jarred them both this morning and will dip into one later. I know these are low end OTC's but i am actually looking forward to trying some new things...

Status
Not open for further replies.