PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotch

Lurker
Jan 5, 2022
Boise, Idaho, USA
Welcome! Title edited. Please see Rule 9. -jpm

Hello from Boise, Idaho. It's been many years, but I'm getting back into some of the old tobacco I put away and trying on my pipes again. After years of tasting wine, whiskeys and culinary delights I've come to realize that tobacco is about discovering the different tastes and nuances of each one and finding the ones I really love. I've begun that new journey and am looking forward to tasting tobacco in a way I never appreciated before. Oh, and thank you for letting me into this fine establishment! I'm not sure I should trust a place that would allow the likes of me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Welcome! Title edited. Please see Rule 9. -jpm

Hello from Boise, Idaho. It's been many years, but I'm getting back into some of the old tobacco I put away and trying on my pipes again. After years of tasting wine, whiskeys and culinary delights I've come to realize that tobacco is about discovering the different tastes and nuances of each one and finding the ones I really love. I've begun that new journey and am looking forward to tasting tobacco in a way I never appreciated before. Oh, and thank you for letting me into this fine establishment! I'm not sure I should trust a place that would allow the likes of me.
Welcome from Virginia!

Reactions: Scotch

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Welcome from Boise, Idaho!
If you look at the categories for the forum main menu, you will see pipe clubs. There is a pipe club in Boise,Idaho that meets at Sturman’s in Garden City. The time is listed.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Welcome from Sydney, Oz
I got back into pipe smoking after a lapse of over 30years. It's never too late.
And so much more enjoyable this 2nd time around mostly due to this Forums.

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Glad that you're here!
For some pipe smokers (I'm one of them), one of the primary enjoyments of pipe smoking is parsing flavor nuances, as you say. But I've also met some fine folks who enjoy pipe smoking for other reasons.
Thanks for saying Hello! Welcome, from NE Wisconsin!

Reactions: OzPiper and Scotch
Status
Not open for further replies.