Germain's Special Latakia Flake - When Available Again?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesands77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2016
Denver USA
Is this a rhetorical question, or are you serious....? Not trying to be rude lol. Secondary market might be a better option or a shop maybe in Germany that would ship to you.

• Haha
Reactions: lelik and dcon

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Get used to seeing "out of stock". Hell, even the dealers have no clue when they're getting their next shipment. Absence of information is part of the Germain mystique.

Reactions: dcon

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
Happy to stir up some laughter - in fact I was serious because as I had some supply over the last years I was never in need to restock and unlike others it always used to be available in Germany (where I am located) without any trouble, just like the No 7. So yes, it's news to me that there is also shortage to be expected.

whitesands77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2016
Denver USA
Wow, you're in Germany and can't find it. I was able to purchase one tin a couple weeks ago at my B&M. They are packaged in the round tins now as well as Penzance. Sorry I cant help point you in a better direction. It's one of my personal favorites. My guess is you'll have a better chance to acquire it in quantity before we do here in the states. Good luck hunting.

Reactions: Duke of Erinmore

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
Wow, you're in Germany and can't find it. I was able to purchase one tin a couple weeks ago at my B&M. They are packaged in the round tins now as well as Penzance. Sorry I cant help point you in a better direction. It's one of my personal favorites. My guess is you'll have a better chance to acquire it in quantity before we do here in the states. Good luck hunting.

Yep, that's why I'm so surprised because it was never a problem to get it here. Thanks for the link!!

Status
Not open for further replies.