PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
I'm fortunate to be busy, which is an understatement, with a profession that I enjoy.

After a bout of more forced Overtime, I came home after a quick dinner at a family celebration.

Hung out with the Ms., went to bed. The next day I took out the mountain of empty boxes that the lady had got in the mail and brought them to the recycle area.

Never did I know that within that pile of those empty boxes was my box O' Esoterica, purchased after many years on an email wait list. Video surveillance revealed it was carried in by my better half and was placed amongst that mountain of empty boxes.

Can't be mad at the Ms.

Can't be mad at myself.

Still really sucks. Partly because of the money spent, and partly because I was looking forward to that stash.

Life goes on.

Wuce Brayne

Might Stick Around
Apr 19, 2021
I'm fortunate to be busy, which is an understatement, with a profession that I enjoy.

After a bout of more forced Overtime, I came home after a quick dinner at a family celebration.

Hung out with the Ms., went to bed. The next day I took out the mountain of empty boxes that the lady had got in the mail and brought them to the recycle area.

Never did I know that within that pile of those empty boxes was my box O' Esoterica, purchased after many years on an email wait list. Video surveillance revealed it was carried in by my better half and was placed amongst that mountain of empty boxes.

Can't be mad at the Ms.

Can't be mad at myself.

Still really sucks. Partly because of the money spent, and partly because I was looking forward to that stash.

Life goes on.
Oh no. How much of a stash are we talking? 100 gram's? Or was it enough to make you want to lick a light socket? Sorry to hear of your bad luck.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I hate when crap like that happens! I track my shipments with text and email reminders, mostly so I can intercept them before the kids spoil my plans of making it disappear before the wife gets home for work!!

Sorry to hear about the loss and hope they were from a B&M and not a private sale costing you 3 times as much!

Status
Not open for further replies.