PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherokeeBilly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2014
Granbury, TX
Wow, that's all I can say is Wow! It happened again. An anonymous donor whom wanted to thank me for my 22 years of Naval Service, sent me a box full of tobacco goodies. There were 41 samples of tobacco in there!!!!! To include Penzance, Stonehaven, BCDF, Lancers Slices, HH Old Dark Fired, Gaslight and the list goes on. I am overwhelmed with gratitude. This forum has hands down the best members I have ever been a part of. This is so unreal to me. I went from a basket pipe and crappy local tobacco to 4 good pipes and a bunch of samples of high quality tobacco in a matter of days. I am pretty speechless. But I did want to say Thanks to the donor publically and thanks to the many fine members of this community for restoring my faith in humanity.
Billy

purplemotoman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
Congrats on the goodies. As a Vet you deserve it and much more. Thank you for your service.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Very nice and very typical for the classy and unselfish folks that inhabit this forum. Congrats on the gift and enjoy. Many thanks to the donor for your generosity, and most importantly Billy, THANK YOU FOR YOUR 22 YEARS OF SELFLESS SERVICE AND SACRIFICE TO OUR GREAT NATION! Cheers, Sailor!

Jan 8, 2013
This is one of the things that makes this forum wonderful. You deserve it, Billy. Congrats to you, and well done to the generous donor. Enjoy the goodies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.