PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
Glad to get a grin! I've been a pipe smoker for about 8 years now, but like you I'm new to this forum.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being an aro guy ? personally I like a lot of burley in my pipe but I can appreciate a good aromatic. Blood red moon, Eileen's dream and auenland morning mixture often make appearances in my main rotation.
It's a good community here- you should stick around.
Hey Supperthyme hope your doin well . sorry been awhile just waiting on some eileens dream to try in my little peterson tankard . Will let you know how it goes.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
I spent some time in Australia and proposed to my wife down there. The red center is very beautiful. I go on and on and on about all the stars you can see.
Hey gday Mike thats so cool lovely story and yea my family on my dads side come from out west of bourke which is way out in the bush about 2000ks from the centre . That red dirt crystal clear air and starry nights gets in your blod and your memories. Enjoying a pipe and thinkin of a place i call home that i havent seen in to long . They write poems about that sort of thing he he cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.