PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
Gday from Australia my names Lyle from the northern rivers of nsw hav skips thru here befor lookin fo answers to different questions from time to time and thort was time to join so as to hav a chat with some fellow pipe smokers not many of us round here took up pipes bout 15 yrs ago as sumthin i had always wanted to try comeing from memorys as a young boy being in the presance of a grandfather i wish i had got to know beta but who passed befor i could and just remembering him puffing on a sweet smellin pipe that would linger in my nostrils on a clear and crisp outback morning but not realizing how important those memories would be till many years later when i picked up a pipe myself packed some nice sweet stuff and started on my own pipe smokeing adventure anyway thats a little of my story and just wanted say hey

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
Welcome from Colorado. I spend a short while down under helping start a recreational rope mfg and climbing in your interesting country. Loved it but you got a lot of things that can kill you!

Reactions: Scott Krieger

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Welcome from Colorado. I spend a short while down under helping start a recreational rope mfg and climbing in your interesting country. Loved it but you got a lot of things that can kill you!
Hey thanks for the welcome and glad you enjoyed your time here and yea the wildlife here takes many forms he he as im sure it does over there but do hope to make it to your part of the world 1 day and enjoy a country and people whose freedom and choice to smoke a pipe and make your own decisions is still respected i love my country am lucky to hav been born here and am a proud Australian but the freedoms our forefathers fought for are slowly being eroded away by a governmemnt thats more concered with control but anyway sorry to rant im a lucky bloke in a beautiful country and still able to enjoy a nice pipe thanks for the welcome

Reactions: derhammer

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
I just scoured Google for a good upside-down meme to comment here, but I'll save you the grief and just say welcome. ?
What types of blends do you prefer?
He he thats ok but did make me grin . Thanks for the welcome so nice to meet a young lady who enjoys a pipe . I hav a bitof a sweet tooth so enjoy the airos but dont mind an erinmore or such inbetween . How bout you ?

Reactions: supperthyme
Status
Not open for further replies.