PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Yeah I had been wanting to try some Scotch Flake for quite a while now and snagged a few ounces. Also some Dark Flake scented and Brown Flake liquorice.

bradical

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2018
When was the last time Gawith And Hoggarth was available? I bought a little this time, but wondering if I should buy more.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I didn't see any up since I started looking for it and that was way back at the beginning of last summer, I believe. If I had more money, I'd buy all that I could, if I had tried it and knew I liked any of it, but I don't.
If you like it, I'd buy as much as you feel comfortable with. They might keep it in stock, they might have another drought, who knows. If it were me, and I knew I liked it, I'd buy a little more than I thought I wanted just to make sure I had it, but that's just me.

bradical

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2018
Haven't had their blends before, so not wanting to overspend by stocking up on blends I may not like. On the other hand, I'd hate to fall in love with something, and then have to wait a year or more to get it again.

If you are prone to hating a tobacco so much that you couldn't smoke it, then maybe just be more conservative and contented with what you do like. Finicky folks tend to hate GH&co tobaccos. There is the greatest chance you'd hate it. I, however, have grown able to smoke almost anything. For me, it's all about those ropes; ropes and heavy hitter flakes.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm glad G&H is out there now. As for me, I won't be buying any. I've gotten over chasing hard-to-find blends, but I'm glad they're out there for other people to snag.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Although, counter to that, I'm sure if you bought 10 pounds of the stuff and didn't like a single stitch of it, it wouldn't be hard to trade away in the future should you want to. It could become tobaccurency!

Status
Not open for further replies.