PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Many long out of stock Gawith, Hoggarth, and Co blends are currently in stock at SPC. Get 'em while you can! They'll go fast (Bosun plug went out of stock and disappeared from my cart while I was finishing my order).

Enjoy, all you granny panty sniffers! :LOL:

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Many long out of stock Gawith, Hoggarth, and Co blends are currently in stock at SPC. Get 'em while you can! They'll go fast (Bosun plug went out of stock and disappeared from my cart while I was finishing my order).

Enjoy, all you granny panty sniffers! :LOL:
I actually had some extra blends in my cart but removed them. I figure we now have a reliable US distributor and it will be back in stock before I can deplete my supplies so why not let someone else enjoy it.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
You buggers. Here I was thinking I would sneak in using the time difference. Loaded my cart up and never checked out. Came back to it an all gone.

Is there any consensus as to whether laudisi will be supplying other online stores with G&H or just B&Ms?

Reactions: wyfbane

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
You buggers. Here I was thinking I would sneak in using the time difference. Loaded my cart up and never checked out. Came back to it an all gone.

Is there any consensus as to whether laudisi will be supplying other online stores with G&H or just B&Ms?
Everyone that ordered from them will get it. I’d expect it on other internet retailers in the coming days.

Reactions: Ahi Ka

artvandelay007

Can't Leave
Apr 11, 2018
Wichita, KS
good to hear. Just y’all make sure you save some bosun plugs for us kiwis as that’s the on thing (apart from ropes) we can order
How is it that you can order that but not other stuff? You have similar laws to Australia when it comes to importing tobacco right? Don’t you have to pay massive customs taxes?

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
How is it that you can order that but not other stuff? You have similar laws to Australia when it comes to importing tobacco right? Don’t you have to pay massive customs taxes?
Yep pretty much same as Australia. Plug and rope tobacco falls under the FDA cut category of chew, meaning it can be imported without requiring a permit. Still liable for duty tax of about 500us a lb though ?

Reactions: artvandelay007
Oct 7, 2016
I actually had some extra blends in my cart but removed them. I figure we now have a reliable US distributor and it will be back in stock before I can deplete my supplies so why not let someone else enjoy it.
I ordered only one full box and several 4-8 ounce portions of some other things I was low on or out of. My expectations are that you are right, the days of having to pnic buy GH will soon be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.