PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Franco

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2019
Lower Terrebonne
Looking forward to tonight's Bengals vs Browns game. Not that I'm a fan of either team, it's just that I'm a huge fan of QB Joe Burreaux. Last season, he led my college team to the greatest season ever by a college team, 15 - 0. Tigers defeated 7 Top 10 ranked teams. An accomplishment that will never be surpassed! For the first I've selected Kajun Kake and for the second half, Union Square. Geaux Bengals!

Also note that the Brady vs Brees showdown from Sunday was the highest rated TV program, all programs, since the Super Bowl. One-third of all TVs in the USA were tuned to the game!

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
Watching right now, smoking some Match Walnut from an old sandblasted Brebbia bulldog. Baker seems to be maturing a bit.

Reactions: Franco

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Joe Burreaux rochês! (OK bad French. Mean to say he rocks.) A favorite.
And LSU's season was more than outstanding, but aren't there other teams undefeated for a season or two?

Are you in the territory?

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

Franco

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2019
Lower Terrebonne
Joe Burreaux rochês! (OK bad French. Mean to say he rocks.) A favorite.
And LSU's season was more than outstanding, but aren't there other teams undefeated for a season or two?

Are you in the territory?

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

Done.

Well, Burreaux threw a TD pass for every 20.3 ;) attempts. 61 attempts, no interceptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpmcwjr