6 Fresh Castello Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those C&D type tins are especially safe. Plus, we've had a few posters over the years that have sang the virtues of Greg's lids, as they are a little tight fitting, but will really help keep the tin sealed once you do pop the inner seal. But, I'd wait till I was ready to smoke it before popping it.
Key Largo is a blend especially closer to my heart. I love it in the sun and heat of summer, especially on the beach. Good choice, and I hope that you like it as much as I do.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
Those C&D type tins are especially safe. Plus, we've had a few posters over the years that have sang the virtues of Greg's lids, as they are a little tight fitting, but will really help keep the tin sealed once you do pop the inner seal. But, I'd wait till I was ready to smoke it before popping it.
Key Largo is a blend especially closer to my heart. I love it in the sun and heat of summer, especially on the beach. Good choice, and I hope that you like it as much as I do.
Well that's just great. Now I won't be able to get the vision of you, one piece horizontal striped bathing suit and straw hat, smoking Key Largo with a Sarsaparilla, at the beach, out of my head. Lol.
Mike S.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
002393_00.jpg

Sgetz

Lifer
May 21, 2020
UK
I have no way of telling if I like it as much.........but I do love it!

And the beach here is currently minus 1 and wet and windy. So I won't be trying it there for a while

Come on in, boys. That water's fine! :LOL:

Going for a swim is one of life's great little pleasures.

I've never had Key Largo. I've been curious about it, but after not caring much for Robusto, I have moved it down my "to try" list a bit. For those who have had both, how do they compare?
Robusto and Key Largo are the exact same blend. But, pressing it really changes the blend. I hate Robusto, but I love Key Largo, so YMMV.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Hi,

I'm in the uk. I've bought several tins of key largo. They arrived and after paying a hefty customs charge they are mine! My question is are these tins good for aging ie are they airtight? I'm sure someone here knows ?
Their tins are fine, i've never had a problem with them & I've got some tins from 2008. Saying that though, you're safer jarring them if you intend to 'age' them.

Status
Not open for further replies.