Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Well tobaccopipes started selling just before midnight yesterday.

My friend who works at one of the larger tobacco internet retailers said that "they didn't get much" in this first allotment but they expect to be getting a regular supply. No pretense was made at portraying this as a "limited edition" offering, rather it's an addition to the product line.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
it's plug. it will sit on a shelf for awhile until i feel like slicing. a tin of gaslight i got 6 months ago is still waiting. 3 tins of spark plug will wait a long time for their turn. hey! i get it. it's a plug and the name is spark plug. lol

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Completely new and probably no pre release samples sent out. I never look at reviews anyway, seeing Latakia in the description says that I don't need it.
I grabbed two. My wife loves English/Balkans. So now Im always thinking of my stash Vs. her stash. And of course mine is bigger than hers. I finally got her off of the Smokey Weed long enough to try C&D Shandygaff. She loved that. But in a week she was smoking Penzance. ??‍♂️

Seriously, I like the Smokey weed in the cold weather. Nothing seems to scratch the itch.

Reactions: danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.