PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
A bit bored toward the end of my shift tonight and I was looking around on tobaccorevies.com and noticed their new search criteria and goofing around contemplating driving my fiance' from the house looked up the strongest room note available. I must admit I am amused by peoples opinions on Finest Kendal Twist Black XX and can't help but chuckle at some of the reviews. There is also a review for blending perique in which the reviewer cautions if you smoke this straight you should probably be institutionalized. Oh well just a bit of fun. Take care all.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
I surf reviews myself. You are right they can be very entertaining to say the least. Some days I am on there as much as I am on here. Hope the rest of your shift goes by swiftly man.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
There is also a review for blending perique in which the reviewer cautions if you smoke this straight you should probably be institutionalized. - teufelhund
Nothing funny about smoking straight Perique, teuf. I tried a bowl of it once and fell off my horse.
Pipestud

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Like many young men, I tried smoking a bowl of perique sometime in the early 70s, and spent the next couple of hours afraid I might die, and then the next several hours afraid I wouldn't.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Right now I feel lucky that my tongue got singed so badly by the perique I had to quit in the first 30 seconds, I could already feel my world starting to spin. Luckily I was saved from the worst of the effects.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
My experiment with straight perique lasted about 15 seconds and then I realized it was stupid and that I could smoke something better with my time. I recall that next bowl of Nightcap as ethereal and light.
Now, Aleister Crowley claimed to smoke straight perique soaked in rum. Maybe the rum cuts the harshness (or he's a big liar)....

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Just report back to the thread when you do. Maybe you'll find your true passion for perique in it.

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
My favorite funny reviews are the ones involving high nicotine blends where the smoker ends up in the hospital haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.