PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
I thought you all would enjoy this. I just finished some work I was getting done late tonight and decided to go out and have a puff to calm my nerves so that I could go to sleep. I go out and do my normal thing, packing my bowel etc, not really thinking about it when I see a police car drive by. I didn't really think much of it because I don't live in the greatest neighborhood and police drive by often. He then proceeds to flip around and pull up next my apartment complex. Again I didn't really think much about it until he walks up to me and asks me what I was smoking. I am little confused and tell him that I am smoking a pipe, which was probably not the best answer, but I am tired and didn't really see what the problem was. He then asks me if he can see the pipe. I say, sure and hand it to him telling him that it is still hot. He looks at me weird and takes a big whiff of the bowel at which point I get what he's looking for and begin to laugh. He then looks at the pipe for a moment, hands it back to me and tells me to have a good night. Trying not to laugh too hard I wished him the same and went inside. Made my night, now I have to try to go to sleep. :laughat: :puffy:

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
got to love stereotypes... it is too bad that many pipe smokers will be judge based on the actions of some many others. oh well, 'tis life. at least you saw the humor in it.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
At first I read that he took a big puff off of it - that would have pissed me off. :rofl:

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
LOL - I find its usually some do-gooder citizen type who questions what I am smoking; the cops seem to accept that in this town, glass is cheaper than briar, so any good stoner will have himself some funky pyrex nosewarmer looking thing.

Perhaps I'll take a meer out on the town, see if that raises more eyebrows.
takes a big whiff of the bowel
Poor, poor, officer... :|

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I work in a big engineering office with over 600 people. The smoking area is on the 4th level of the parking garage. I have started going out and having a smoke with some of my co-workers. I have now had several occasions where someone is going to work and walk by, they sneak a picture with their cell phone and show it to the security guards in the building.
Fortunately, I am friendly with all the guards and they usually explain it away to the "do-gooder." I really pissed one lady off by posing for her.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
Hey I have nothing against police stopping by and doing their job. I just think it's a little funny that he took the time to stop and check it out. Even if I were smoking pot your gonna take the time to walk up to my house and write me ticket. I am not going to notice you flip around like an action hero and just go into my house. Then you take a whiff of the bowel like you can't tell what I am smoking by just walking up. Come on its funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.