SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

tozert

Apr 26, 2017
Cornwall
I'm offering up two more Baki Gourd Calabash pipes from my personal collection. Both are smoked but have been cleaned up and are ready to smoke. Silver topped pipes get pretty crusty with build up over time, and as the picture shows, it has lots of fine scratches. I buffed it up the best I could without using harsh chemicals or removing silver. Both ship from the UK.

This pipe was bought in 2014 and has been smoked several times. The inside of the gourd has darkened inside and out and is now just about properly seasoned. The cork needs some attention as the meerschaum bowl is a little bit loose. It always tightens up once warm. It's a big pipe: 9 inches long, a tad over 4 inches tall, silver top 2 1/4 and has a large chamber. Comes in a case. I think $275 shipped would be a very fair price.

The next gourd is smaller: 8 inches tip to tip, 3 3/4 tall, 2 3/4 across the top and smaller chamber. This pipe has only been smoked perhaps a dozen times and is not yet seasoned. The outside of the gourd has not yet coloured and the inside just lightly so. Also comes with a case. I think $225 shipped would be a very fair price.

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member
May 12, 2015
Monterey Peninsula
Welcome, Franco! You can introduce yourself HERE in the New Members section

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.