FS: STANWELL Regd No.969-48 Hand Made Selected Briar Mod.29(2/17/20)

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

Recent Posts

paulie66scandinavian

Preferred Member
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Up to Your consideration is a lovely professionally refurbished Stanwell Regd No 969-48 Model 29 in very good and clean condition. The deep and big enough chamber is free of any excessive carbonation, stem fits snugly and it's free of any bite marks, this pipe smokes wonderfully. The only reason why I have to let this go is my recent pricey pipe acquisitions. It comes with the seller's(estatebriarpipes.co.uk)sales bill.So If You are thinking of having a fine classic Danish made briar this maybe it
Price, shipping &payments: Price of the Pipe:$60.Shipping: I'm offering two shipping options from Finland-Europe, 1:The standard International Priority shipping with no tracking:$14, 2: The Standard Priority international with Signed For:$24, these rates are for Northern American destinations, Europe is about half that CIMG0446.JPGCIMG0447.JPGCIMG0456.JPGCIMG0463.JPGCIMG0448.JPGCIMG0452.JPGCIMG0450.JPGprice, please do keep in mind,if the pipe was shipped via standard mailing method I have no way to monitor it whereabouts, time in transit can be anything from a two week up to a month, usually it'll take some two weeks to arrive. I will ship anywhere in the world.I accept Payments via PayPal or Bank Transfer(EU)Feel free to ask any question.Thank You for your interest.