FS - Gourd Calabash With Stand (Smoked Twice) 2/3/2020

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

peteguy

Preferred Member
Jan 19, 2012
Thinning the herd continues. This is a porcelain bowl gourd calabash with a Decature stand. The stand is not meant for a Calabash but it fit so well I kept it with the pipe. I smoked this pipe twice. I will include a sealed tin of 1855 Erik Peters Blend. I am thinking $75 shipped for the 3 items.P2010001.JPGP2010005.JPGP2010010.JPGP2010011.JPG

peteguy

Preferred Member
Jan 19, 2012
One price drop then off to the bay.
$55 for pipe and stand shipped.

Akalaska

Feb 10, 2020
One price drop then off to the bay.
$55 for pipe and stand shipped.
Hey I’m pretty interested. Will you ship to Anchorage AK? The shipping cost here isn’t usually much different than shipping in the states as much as some might believe it is. Thanks…James

alaskanpiper

Preferred Member
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Hey I’m pretty interested. Will you ship to Anchorage AK? The shipping cost here isn’t usually much different than shipping in the states as much as some might believe it is. Thanks…James
Whoa! An Alaskan! James, have you checked out the Alaska Pipe Club Facebook Page?

Funny you should mention shipping costs, I was just raging on that exact misconception in another thread, haha

alaskanpiper

Preferred Member
May 23, 2019
Alaska
No not familiar with the pile club up here but regularly spend a few evenings at the Cabinet Society of Alaska.

Great place as smoking is very regulated in Anchorage! :(
Yeah, the AK pipe club was started by some of us folks who found the Cabinet Society to be a little too pricey. We meet once a month, usually at a different members house. Good group, no cost.

Welcome to the forum! I live on the Knik River east of Palmer back by the Knik River Lodge, but work in Anchorage.

recoilrob

Apr 16, 2011
I understand it's sold but is it a porcelain bowl or a meerschaum bowl? Most calabash pipes used meerschaum for the bowl.