FS Dunhill Murray Era Classics--NIGHTCAP! EARLY MORNING PIPE! APERITIF! and more 08/11/2021

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

Recent Posts

guylesss

May 13, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
While I continue to await the world of contemporary art museum and gallery shows to return to something resembling pre-COVID "normalcy" and to more generously supporting my jones for an occasional new pipe or tobacco acquisition, I have taken note that even my favorite Saturday morning shark frenzy has had comparatively few Murray Dunhill offerings of late. So, it seemed an opportune moment to seize the day.

Dunhill tobaccos--even to those who know and like them--can seem a bit confusing especially since Peterson took the reins from Orlik in marketing tins with many original blend names. To some of us, only the "hand blends" from Dunhill's Duke Street store, Murray blends (discontinued in 2000), or the virtually unobtainable pre-1980 production measure up, and what the Danes made later just won't quite do.

Usual terms and conditions apply:

PMs, PayPal friends & family, $115 per tin including tracked shipping to CONUS. Each will be carefully inspected and weighed to confirm its seal remains sound. Queries promptly answered.

Dunhill tins A.jpgDunhill tins B.jpg

guylesss

May 13, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
While I continue to await the world of contemporary art museum and gallery shows to return to something resembling pre-COVID "normalcy" and to more generously supporting my jones for an occasional new pipe or tobacco acquisition, I have taken note that even my favorite Saturday morning shark frenzy has had comparatively few Murray Dunhill offerings of late. So, it seemed an opportune moment to seize the day.

Dunhill tobaccos--even to those who know and like them--can seem a bit confusing especially since Peterson took the reins from Orlik in marketing tins with many original blend names. To some of us, only the "hand blends" from Dunhill's Duke Street store, Murray blends (discontinued in 2000), or the virtually unobtainable pre-1980 production measure up, and what the Danes made later just won't quite do.

Usual terms and conditions apply:

PMs, PayPal friends & family, $115 per tin including tracked shipping to CONUS. Each will be carefully inspected and weighed to confirm its seal remains sound. Queries promptly answered.

View attachment 92144View attachment 92145
I believe the occasional "bump" is not too obnoxious.

jguss

Preferred Member
Jul 7, 2013
I'll bump this again. I'm a big fan of the sadly vanished Murrays Dunhill blends. I bought several tins from guylesss a few months ago and they were all in immaculate condition. Lots of good tobacco out there for sure but these were something else!