FS: 5/100 Plus Year Old Hallmarked Old BBB’s 3/10/20

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

danielplainview

Preferred Member
Mar 30, 2014
wv
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

Thinning the herd from my personal collection. All pipes are in excellent condition. All have been carefully restored. Original stems no patches. No fills. No issues. Crisp stampings and hallmarks.

More pictures and details upon request. $5 shipping CONUS. PayPal.

1903 AF&Co. BBB Own Make $100

1970 BBB spigot. Very rare. $150.

1918 AF&Co. BBB Own Make.$100

1911 BBB AF&Co. Army mount - $100

Last edited by a moderator:

craiginthecorn

Preferred Member
May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Beautifully restored and fair prices. I think BBB is under appreciated. None of these appear to have the Edwardian/Victorian-era round, orific buttons. If so, that’s another bonus, especially if you clench.

sablebrush52

Preferred Member
Jun 15, 2013
In the late 19th and early 20th centuries BBB was arguably the industry leader. The pipes they produced from that period are the finest quality to be found. I've been wanting to add a couple of BBB pipes from this period to my horde.

I'm interested in the 1903 army mount if it's still available. Please PM me payment instructions.

This is some of the best vintage Britwood available, and at a good price.

seldom

Preferred Member
Mar 11, 2018
Wonderful pipes! Wish I was in the states. I've a comparatively ragged BBB Own Make with 1899 Hallmark and I love it. I'd snatch up one of these in a heartbeat.

dmcmtk

Preferred Member
Aug 23, 2013
In the late 19th and early 20th centuries BBB was arguably the industry leader. The pipes they produced from that period are the finest quality to be found. I've been wanting to add a couple of BBB pipes from this period to my horde.

I'm interested in the 1903 army mount if it's still available. Please PM me payment instructions.

This is some of the best vintage Britwood available, and at a good price.
Yup, that was the one tempting me, glad someone else stepped up! :)

danielplainview

Preferred Member
Mar 30, 2014
wv
I’ve had a few bites but the 1918 Own Make is still available.
Natural finish and tapered stem. Excellent original condition. No fills. No repairs. Original stem. No patches or chatter. Crisp stampings and hallmarks.