PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Yes, I am getting that idea from reading the reviews. Apparently, this blend makes the strongest Lakeland out to be nothing more than a field of pansies.

You will find absolutely no flavor other than mint, but not the delicious mint to which you’ve grown accustomed. It’s honestly like they topped it 1:1 by weight with peppermint essential oil. It penetrates the soul. I love mint, all forms of it all the time. When I was a kid, I used to grab handfuls of altoids and chew them up until the container was gone and I couldn’t drink water for a few minutes without it being painful because of all the mint.

I don’t love Frosty Mint on its own.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Somewhere, in a big city dark alley, cuddled in a corner between some old stained cardboard boxes full of leftover fish from a Chinese restaurant , is a shabbily down on his luck Dr. Grabow pipe smoker whafting down the last of his pure Frosty Mint. As he inhales the nitro cold minty mind-numbing fog, he remembers a faraway time and place where pure Virginia once filled his Dunhills and his cellar was filled with tins of Esoterica tobaccos.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I think I used to buy this one by the ounce from my local shop. And would use it to mentholate the odd rolly cig. It sounds like what I used to buy but it had the shops own name for it. A few ribbons strategically spaced would make for a boldly pleasant menthol cig. O.k. I was dating a few girls that smoked menthol and I could still bum them some cigs they could enjoy. The point if it is the same stuff a tiny bit goes a long long way. Trying to smoke it straight will cause you to cry not from pain just from the fumes.

Reactions: telescopes

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I think I used to buy this one by the ounce from my local shop. And would use it to mentholate the odd rolly cig. It sounds like what I used to buy but it had the shops own name for it. A few ribbons strategically spaced would make for a boldly pleasant menthol cig. O.k. I was dating a few girls that smoked menthol and I could still bum them some cigs they could enjoy. The point if it is the same stuff a tiny bit goes a long long way. Trying to smoke it straight will cause you to cry not from pain just from the fumes.
Man is this a minty trip. But near the end of the bowl, a bit of chocolate is coming through. Maybe a great Christmas time treat, but as a condiment to chocolate.

Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.