From the Very Center of Central Asia - Kazakhstan.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beiler

Lurker
Dec 9, 2019
Almaty, Kazakhstan
Good afternoon, lovers of fragrant smoke from ... Kazakhstan!
It's almost natural that I write via translate.google
I read this forum all the time, a very interesting community has gathered here and it is very close to me. I get a lot of useful and detailed information about my hobby. I've been smoking a pipe since 2014.
I get the feeling that the only pipe smoker in Kazakhstan is me :))
I am a doctor by education. But, due to the circumstances, I am engaged in the advertising business.
I love the pipe and everything connected with it. I prefer Wa/Per mix. From favorite tobaccos: Solani, G&H, Wessex, G.L.Pease, McClelland, Peterson
I have a collection of about 60 pipes of various configurations. With and without filter. Copyright and factory. I prefer a more filter tube. I really respect Peterson pipes.
Good smoke everyone!

Beiler

Lurker
Dec 9, 2019
Almaty, Kazakhstan
Oh yeah! I can imagine such interest.
Basically, from Kazakhstan, I have access to the whole world using the Internet. Compared to neighboring Russia, where there are a lot of restrictions.
I buy tobacco and pipes from American and European stores. But, the impressions of tobacco and pipes, from country to country, of course, are different.
Communication in the world of pipe smoking, in the Russian-speaking environment, occurs mainly on Telegram, Facebook and in the local social network - Vkontakte (vk.com)

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
Good afternoon, lovers of fragrant smoke from ... Kazakhstan!
It's almost natural that I write via translate.google
I read this forum all the time, a very interesting community has gathered here and it is very close to me. I get a lot of useful and detailed information about my hobby. I've been smoking a pipe since 2014.
I get the feeling that the only pipe smoker in Kazakhstan is me :))
I am a doctor by education. But, due to the circumstances, I am engaged in the advertising business.
I love the pipe and everything connected with it. I prefer Wa/Per mix. From favorite tobaccos: Solani, G&H, Wessex, G.L.Pease, McClelland, Peterson
I have a collection of about 60 pipes of various configurations. With and without filter. Copyright and factory. I prefer a more filter tube. I really respect Peterson pipes.
Good smoke everyone!
Welcome, from Seattle, USA.

Reactions: Beiler

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
For all many people know about Kazakhstan it might as well be Narnia in many peoples minds. I bet you're not the only pipe smoker there though. For example locally I know someone is buying tobacco from the local cigar shop and I even occasionally smell some pipe tobacco that isn't being smoked by me. And every once in a blue moon I'll see someone with a pipe. In a way we're like Bobcats, Urban Coyotes, and fans of the musician John Mayer out there but you rarely ever see any of them. Anyways welcome aboard and all that.
By the way I assume you're working in advertising because patients can be really annoying. Seems like the ones with the smallest problems somehow tend to be the biggest whiniest babies (as in weak and cries a lot) and it can be hard not slapping them in the face when they act like the worlds falling apart because they've experience a slight inconvenience.

• Love
Reactions: Beiler and macaroni
Status
Not open for further replies.