Not open for further replies.

Ryszard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2019
Europe
pipe1.jpg
pipe2.jpg
pipe3.jpg

This beauty just arrived from France by courtesy of Bruno Nuttens Pipes and I am absolutely in love!
Usually, I am not much a fan of rustication but the rugged look paired with the elegant horn mouthpiece works really well for me. ?

Ryszard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2019
Europe
Is Bruno Nuttens the brand? I like the heavy rustication, and the horn stem, but I might have paired that glorious texture briar with tortoise shell for the stem. Nice pipe.

Yeah, he's the pipe maker/artisan.
You're right, tortoise would've looked great too if not better.
But then again I love tortoise and have far too many tortoise pipes as it is. :LOL:

Reactions: jpmcwjr

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Very nice pipe. Thanks for sharing. Checked out his site. Nice stuff and very reasonably priced for hand made. I will keep my eye out for a long Cutty or Zulu of his. Those look really cool.

PS: thanks enabler! ?

Reactions: Ryszard

Ryszard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2019
Europe
Very nice pipe. Thanks for sharing. Checked out his site. Nice stuff and very reasonably priced for hand made. I will keep my eye out for a long Cutty or Zulu of his. Those look really cool.

PS: thanks enabler! ?

The prices are very reasonable indeed and he's a great person to deal with. Won't be my last pipe from him - also eyeing one of those Cuttys.

Reactions: tech49
Status
Not open for further replies.