Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Don't sweat the Cap'n. He's still bucking for that Youngest Curmudgeon award. nnnn

Congrats on your score. Now, don't agonize about smoking it. Just pop it and go!

Was crawling under my bed today and rediscovered 6 or 8 FM tins I'd forgotten, as well as 3 of those Golden bags that I have NO recollection of buying.

1598729802837.jpeg

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
It wasn’t exactly a bargain and I do have some in the cellar still but I was in a great B&M and it was there and I was in a buying mood and it just made me smile. It bugs me to leave a good shop empty handed and it is always nice to find an unexpected treat.

The shop is a always a bit pricey for me since it’s in a state with high taxes but there’s not much available in my state plus I have a 4-1/2 hour drive so cost is relative anyway.

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
It is all relative, that was what we paid for a 50g tin so I think you got a deal and would also have picked the tin up. I am close to finishing the one and only tin I bought. I have enjoyed it but will not be devastated when it is gone. I did buy one tin of each of the Frogs and three other blends before the brand went away.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I doubt I'd buy it online for that, but to support my local independent, I might. Part blend, part donation. McC does excite an irrational longing. However, right now, and perhaps for a limited time only, there are thousands of excellent blends available at moderate prices, so don't waste this opportunity.

Reactions: BROBS

Sonorisis

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 24, 2019
I guess I'm the only person on this site who doesn't know what FMB is. I've got the Frog Morton part, but have no idea what "B" means. If anyone could inform me, I'd be grateful.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Don't sweat the Cap'n. He's still bucking for that Youngest Curmudgeon award. nnnn

Congrats on your score. Now, don't agonize about smoking it. Just pop it and go!

Was crawling under my bed today and rediscovered 6 or 8 FM tins I'd forgotten, as well as 3 of those Golden bags that I have NO recollection of buying.

View attachment 41247
you didn't forget them. See the thing is the reason they stopped making the stuff was because the tobacco gnomes escaped out into the wild. What I'am saying is keep looking in weird places around the house you might have a nest of tobacco gnomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.