PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
I found a sealed, undamaged, 50 gram tin of each in a box while looking for something else. The FM is from Jan 2012, and the C&D from Nov of 2006.

The C&D tin is also significantly---but not overly---bulged.

Don't know anything about either, especially given the massive sea change regarding tobacco production and availability the past few years.

Are they ---

1) Just another tobacco I should open and smoke

2) Special enough to save for a group pass-around with friends

or

3) Special enough to send to one of those tobacco auction sites, because they're now unobtainium worth the price of a new Lear jet (or maybe just a Bentley).

Thanks in advance for your opinionificationary responsification. :sher:

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I found a sealed, undamaged, 50 gram tin of each in a box while looking for something else. The FM is from Jan 2012, and the C&D from Nov of 2006.

Don't know anything about either, especially given the massive sea change regarding tobacco production and availability the past few years.

Are they ---

or

3) Special enough to send to one of those tobacco auction sites, because they're now unobtainium worth the price of a new Lear jet (or maybe just a Bentley).

The FMC is probably worth $60+. The C&D could be worth $40+ as it’s Syrian IIRC.
Share or sell at your discretion. Check to verify that the C&D tin hasn’t rotted out.

Reactions: KruegerFlap
Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Are they ---

or

I'm your friend, not ?