PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Greta and I having a great time at a fundraiser yesterday for the Child Protection Center of Sarasota held at the Ritz...Everyone smoking cigars (or pipes) and drinking excellent Scotch for an organization doing some great work in Sarasota ....Nice way to spend a Friday afternoon...

vzkc51.jpg

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
You poor things... You just look miserable. Lol. Jk
A great cause and glad you participated. Seems that lil turtle is a photo magnet for sneeking into ops. Looks like a great time to be had. So nice to see both of you involved and active together. Very nice.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Handsome couple indeed. You guys are looking swell, too :eek: Sounds like great event for a very good cause. We're you actually able to smoke those beauties inside the facility? That's something we can only dream of here in much if not all of Canada.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
We were actually sitting on the outside balcony- nice breeze, 78 degrees...We ended up donating one of my pipes for the raffle- the guy who ended up winning it came up later and we loaded him up with tobacco, tampers, etc.- looks like we may have a new pipe smoker!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Zach it warms my heart to see 2 people enjoy each other as your wife and you do. I've been married for almost 50 yrs , Dec 11 will be my anniversty and you can't beat a good marriage.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Smoking outdoors is also something hard to do in Canada these days Zack. It's -27 C outside my door right now with a foot of snow on the ground. You lucky dawg! Also, congrats on the convert. We'll turn the world on one puffer at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.