PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
How the hell do I break my tooth on an egg salad sandwich!? To be fair the filling had been cracked a while, but Really? Egg salad? Not the bucket of popcorn at the movie today. Egg salad. My wife's response: aren't you glad you didn't win that crazy Pipe auction? Yo need a root canal and a crown. :P

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
An egg salad sandwich!? I broke a tooth eating a Oatmeal Cookie Bar out of a MRE but Im afraid you got me beat with that one

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
I was eating a sandwich once and my tooth just disintegrated. No real pressure, it just fell apart.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Consider yourself lucky, wyfbane, I once saw a guy eating a hard boiled egg and the yoke exploded under pressure and took out an eye! :mrgreen:

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
wyfbane, that's too bad. Never heard of such a thing.
Exploding hard-boiled eggs, breaking teeth on oatmeal cookie bars, teeth popping in the middle of the night.

That's why I have them pulled whenever there's a problem.
Don't need'em. The dentures work fine. And my grand-daughter thinks its funny when I remove them.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Luckily the tooth doesn't hurt. I should be able to limp it along til I can get in to the dentist. I dunno if I will pull it or crown it.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Maybe you could recommend to your lovely Mrs. to boil the eggs not so long the next time???

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I love egg salad. A couple weeks ago, we went out and were going to buy some. The wife asks "One pound?" I replied with, "Don't you and Lydia want some?"
I ended up eating that whole 2 pound container in two sittings...
As for your tooth, that sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.